Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I think i oVeR-Dodge

Y are there certain things which haunts me non-stop? They really are mental disturbances!! CIS! Honestly, I always have a secret desire to be totally unrelated to u! Get out of my mind, THINGS!!! shuu!! shuHH!! SHUUHH!!!!

I need to train my dodgeball skills more!! Get more dodging experience.. SO that i can dodge better everytime u appear in my brain!!

Today, instead of killing a mosquito which flies right towards me, i dodged it. =.=lll I'm so dumb!!! Should had kill it!! SWT!!!!

-that's all-

GoD is the light in darkness........AlleLuia. He's speakin to us.. KiDDin XD
BooN sia's mum's BBQ sauce!! Seriously tasted like BBQ sauce!!
I've been playing UNO since about 10 year old?? Nvr seen anyone so high playing UNO b4..till the day i played with Grace...HAHA
LaW in emo mode.. Talked to Ee Ling n next becomes like...................................................
SUPER HIGH N STEAMY!!!!

1 comment: