Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MaLAySiA

N here i am...2 weeks after my holiday in which!....i juz remembered an important thg.

Throughout my 1 week stay in Australia, i had checked it out wherever i go, whenever i go, whatever i do, n what the @&^&???!!!!! NO PROTON CARS!!!!!!??

Checking for Proton Cars were among the most important thgs that i wanted to do there. So that, when i go back to Malaysia, i can tell my fellow MaLaysians,"My child, we do have Proton cars oversea..."

I want to go to Korea n say,"My fellow Koreans, there are Proton cars in AUstralia.."(Hopefully, they will know what are proton cars in the 1st place)

I want to travel to PaPa New Guinea n say,"Hav no fear, If there are Proton in AUstralia, we will export Protons to PapA New Guinea."

I want to go to the US and drive my Proton car n say,"I'm drivin my Proton..."

BUT!! I can't find any in MeLbourne!! I can't FIND ANY!!!! My camera was ready! My phone was ready!! If there was a ProTON car driving past, SNAP SNAP SNAP!!!!! I would be the proudest Malaysian on the minute!!!

Somehow or rather, I saw BMW, Vios, Camry n Accord in Melbourne, bt no PROTON!!!!!!! T_T

It's ok actually........coz i believe MALAYSIA are well-known internationally!!!

MaLaYSia still BOLEH!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha. but proton can suck my kork.

    XD

    no offense.

    PEACE YO! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWT!! we muz support our local CARS!!!! hAha XD

    ReplyDelete