Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My HoLiDaY

Well, after a tiring 8 hour flight in MAS, finally we reached AUSTRALIA!!
Phew!! what a relieved. The 1st thg i did when reached Melbourne airport was definitely switching on my phone. N thr it was, a msg that put up a smile on my face...a msg from....^^..my wife..hahA..

Anyway, the flight was horendous!! I mean, not basically the flight, but the way i put myself into. Well, it started off like this. I went into the plane. Drank and ate everythg MAS provided. Watch a movie of Twilight, n barely 4 hours into the flight, I felt nature's call..haha..swtx.. It was indeed an experience. I was sittin in the centre of a 5 people-sitting place. Squeezed in by 2 people on my left and 2 more on my right! N that's what made me set up my mind of goin to the toilet after reaching Melbourne. 4 hours of nautre's torture. N worse of all, there was a can of unfinished PEPSI right in front of me... uhh...the horror.......~

Anyway, after switching on the phone, i fled to the toilet!!! ^^ another moment that put a glow in my face. ^^

And then we went to our hotel, called, HOTEL SOPHIA. N it's kind of a shock to me that it was 4-stars, coz, it's not like in KL, where 4-stars hotel are built to 15-20 floors with expensive-looking decoratives. HoteL Sophia is juz a 3-floored hotel with neat-looking decoratives only.

And soon after that, we head off to QUEEN VICTORIA MARKET. It's supposingly a tourist attraction in Melbourne........ ................................................
No wonder it's such a hit place to be...haha... They even sell this in broad daylight..XD

N the fast food here are juz....ABSOLUTELY MARVELLOUS......~!!! U'll get what i mean...
Bacon hamburger.....yummy.... We can hardly find any of these in Malaysia...


More Hamburgers...... Hazelnut Meringue cake..... I didn't get to eat this... T_T More cakes.. Ice cream Well-done roasted beef.. Well-done roasted beef, with wine!! ^^
These were the grapes used to make the wine.. Pizzas..... Chocolate heaven.....



Salad with prawns n squid Roasted pork..swtx...i shouldn't order this. Taste a lot like "siew yok"

Actually, the reason I went to Australia was mainly because of my mum. She had this 1 close cousin of hers..which is Aunty Mae Lian(that's what i call her). It had been like, erm, 4 years or maybe more since they last met. Haha, should had seen how happy they were when they chit-chatted all the way when we went to visit their house. We went there 3 times in 1 week!! haha... All 3 times were because we wanted to have dinner together. ^^ And all 3 dinners were absolutely HEAVENLY..........~~~~~~~ Twice we had dinner out. While the 1 time we had dinner at home was.......BBQ!!! ^^ fabulous!! marvellous!! fantastic!! majestic!! lovely!! perfect....!




From left: Paul, Lucas, Arthur. Lucas is very good in BREASTroke..i mean in swimming. His pet event is breastroke. He is a state champion for the boys category in that event for 3 years in a row now.. In the men's category, he came in 6th. He'll be competing in the Australia National Swimming Competition in Sdney this week, and hopefully he'll be on the podium..^^ Last year, he came in fourth.. By the way, Lucas needs to beat off 5 seconds in order for him to represent Australia in the upcoming Commonwealth Games 2010.. Lets wish him the best of luck..

Mum, Aunt Mae Lian, Aunt Angela


1st time milking a cow n i like it!!
Koala bear...
Kangaroo Wombat on a surfing board..hahA
Penguin


The 12 Apostles..

I saw this interesting advertisement while walking on the streets of Melbourne city
Melbourne city
Victoria National Library


Autumn







4 comments:

  1. wow, i wish i can go to aust too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yorr.
    so fun.
    I went there when I 8.
    LOL. ;DD
    & I sawww someetthinngggggg.
    strawberrrryyyy with choc!
    AHhhhhhhh!.
    i wannttttt.
    =X

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... the strawberries rly tasted great!! haha...

    australia kinda fun...bt thn sumtimes hav to wear many2 clothes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOSH!

    In Aussie, female body can=art

    In MSIA, Female body exacty= WTF WHORE! NUDES NOT ALOWED

    and yea i heard abt the food wei, mouth watering although i been there once and i cant remember coz i was about 4 or 5 yrs old nia @@ kelain.

    PS:// Why ddnt visit nude beach? lots of art* if u get what i mean

    ReplyDelete